Monday 25 June 2012

Spot on!

No7 Blemish Defence Serum


This is just a quick review about No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum; I purchased this serum around 2 weeks ago, and all I can say is WOW, I have seen a dramatic appearance in my skin. The packaging is smart, simple and practical, it has a pump, which dispenses the right amount of product you need.

It is very simple and easy to use, all you have to do is apply it onto a clean fresh face (before your moisturiser and make up) morning and night and then just wait a few days and you will see your facial skin improve like there's no tomorrow! 


So all in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially if you suffer from regular blemishes; it cost £16.00 from boots, but I purchased it for £11.00 because I used one of my £5.00 off No7 voucher's which are floating around at the moment.

Thank you for reading, I hope this review helped you-
                                                        The Mysterious Blogger xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great review and pictures! :) I haven't used this product before but it sounds really good. You need to add a little following gadget so I can follow you! Would love to be kept up to date with your posts :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the comment, I have just added a following gadget :) xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought this and can't wait to try it!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked really well for my skin, hope it does for yours too! xx

      Delete