Friday 31 August 2012

DOES THIS REALLY TREAT ME RIGHT?

V05-

Recently I decided I need to purchase a new deep conditioning hair treatment, so I was browsing around in Boots one day and came across this very eye catching pink packaging. 



I had saw this V05 treatment many times before but just never really got around to trying it out, but finally I decided to give it ago, and I am so glad I did! It actually is amazing; naturally my hair is frizzy, dry, curly, wavy, everything but straight! So of course over for a few years now I have been straightening my hair a lot, obviously this has took its toll on my hair and it is now very heat damaged unfortunately. But then I applied this product to it and oh my goodness, I am so glad I did because from the first use my hair has felt much, much better, it feels in much better condition now. 


The product it self has a very thick, butter like feel to it which is probably the reason it conditions the hair so well. The smell of this product is just incredible, it just smells like a holiday in a tub, it literally smells good enough to eat! It retails for £4.39 which is just great, I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out of this tub!

So my question 'Does this really treat me right?' is now answered- it is a definite YES

Thank you for reading! 
                        The Mysterious Blogger xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment