Thursday 17 January 2013

BEAUTY HAUL...

#QUICK NOTE#
I had just realised I had never said a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! HOPE 2013 IS THE BEST ONE YET!

Recently, over the past couple of weeks I have been treating myself to a few beauty items, and probably brought more than I should (oopsy) but hey ho; so I thought I'd show you all of the new products I purchased, I will also be doing reviews on them soon!




Bubblegum Lip Scrub- LUSH £5.25
No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm (that's a mouthful to say aha)- BOOTS £7.00 (normally £12.00 but I used my £5.00 off voucher!)


Revlon was on offer at Boots so each of these were £5.00!
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- 001 Honey
PhotoReady 3D Volume- 001 Blackest Black


Models Own Nail polishes 2 for £8.00 from Boots- Pastel Pink and Blooboo
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat (960) On offer at Boots for £5.00
Sally Hansen Nail Polish (Ballet Rouges) Poundland- £1.00

Thank you for reading!
                              The Mysterious Blogger xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess long time no see good to see you blogging again I love revolon products
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Simone! thanks, going too try and blog alot more this year, and same, there really good ent they :) :)

      Delete