Tuesday 9 April 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain-


I've never really been one for lip products, mainly because my lips just don't take to them, but oh my goodness, I love these! Not only are they really moisturizing they come in such pretty colours, and last on the lips all day!


The four colours I own are (from left to right)-

  • 020 Lovesick
  • 015 Cherish
  • 010 Darling
  • 001 Honey
They are all quite fun and summery colours; as you can probably tell I'm a bit of a pink fan aha. I also love how they smell minty, I really didn't expect that when i first smelt them, you can buy these from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99, at the moment they are on offer at boots 3 for 2! Trust me they are worth it, and you wont be disappointed! 

Thank you
             The Mystery Blogger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment