Saturday 13 April 2013

Real Techniques Haul...

#New Brushes Alert...

I've been wanting to buy some decent face brushes for sometime now, but never really knew which ones to go for, and after watching tutorials on YouTube and reading several blog posts, I decided I was going to go for the Real Technique ones as I hadn't really heard/read any bad reviews about them. 

So off I went to my local Superdrug where I was happy to discover that they were buy one get one half off, which i thought was  pretty good deal if you ask me aha! Below are the ones I chose to purchase-



The Core Collection Brush Set, which includes (from left to right)- £20.99

  • Contour brush
  • Pointed foundation brush
  • Detailer brush
  • Buffing brush
And I also picked up the Blush brush as it was half price- £4.99

I am yet to try these yet as I only brought them today, but I will definitely be using them very soon (probably tomorrow aha) and will let you know my thoughts on them, although I'm sure I'll like them as I already have the Stippling brush and I love that one!

Thank You
         The Mysterious Blogger xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love my RT brushes :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm really looking forward to using them,
    just had a look at your blog, love your style! Just followed :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete