Thursday 2 October 2014

BEST FACE MASK EVER!!

Today I am going to do a quick review about what I personally think is the best face mask going-



GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment!

It honestly is amazing, it has transformed my skin for the better. It is charcoal coloured mask, that you can either apply all over your face or just in the areas you feel necessary, I usually just apply a small amount to my forehead, nose and chin areas and it just seemed to pull out all of the bad stuff from your face, it really does clean deep into your pores. 



I know it is quite pricey (£33.95 for 34g is the cheapest I could find and that is on allbeauty.com) but honestly the tub will last you a while because you really don't need a lot, you just have to thin layer of it to do its job.

If you were thinking about buying it but the price tag is putting you off, just buy it, you will not regret it.

Thank you

Mysterious Beauty Blogger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment