Sunday 5 October 2014

SQUEAKY CLEAN HAIR?

Quick review on Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Moisture Shampoo-


There are three different types to choose from, they are-

  • Moisture
  • Shine
  • Volume
I chose moisture because my hair is always on the dry side, it has 0% silicone, paraben and colourant, which is a big plus. It says it has herbal and mint fusion extracts in with it, which sounds lovely, it does however smell a little bit like a mens shower gel, but I can live with that considering it is an amazing shampoo, it literally makes your hair squeak, and thats not exaggeration, my hair has never felt so clean since using this, I will definitely be picking up the conditioner to match!

I brought mine from boots a couple of weeks ago, but yesterday I saw it in Poundland, so it really is a bargain buy, especially if you just want to try it out but don't want to pay the full price just in case you don't like it, but i'm sure you all will!

When I run out I will definitely be repurchasing, I forgot to say sorry I haven't been using this every time I wash my hair I have been using it every other time(trying to use up all of my other shampoo's lol), but I'm sure it would be great to use every time you wash your hair also. 

Thank you

Mysterious beauty blogger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment